Sunday 25 January 2015

GREEN PARTY POLICIES COMPLETELY MAD

Read them for yourself here. To think that this load of nonsense is supported by almost 10% of the voters, according to some polls, is enough to make me question the concept of democracy. I suppose that I can console myself with the fact that, as long as they don't exceed 10% they have no chance of forming a government, but if the result is that no one has an overall majority even if they only have two or three MPs they could have much more influence than that set of nutty proposals would deserve.
Just in case readers should think this is the nuttiest party ever here's one from the 1990's that is arguably even more so. I remember they fielded enough candidates to have broadcasts on national television. Of course they did not have much support. Voters had more sense back then! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Climate Science welcomes your views/messages.